Grand Junctions Upcoming Events for the First Week in July!
Whether you want to go out, or are looking to casually enjoy the holiday in remembrance of Independence Day, Real Estate West has you covered!
- July 1st - Join Garfield Estates Vineyard & Winery for their Summer Music Series from 1-4pm! Free Admission. Address: 3572 G Road, Palisade Phone: 970-464-0941
- July 1st - RED, WHITE AND BREWFEST - BENEFIT FOR PROJECT HEALING WATERS. Join the Ale House team for beer tastings, live music throughout the day, and of course, delicious house made bites. Address: 2531 North 12th Street,Grand Junction Phone: 970-242-7253
- July 2nd - FARMER'S MARKET - PALISADE (SUNDAYS Downtown Palisade, CO Sundays from June 11 to September 24, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM in downtown Palisade, CO. Phone: 970-464-5602
- JULY 03, 2017 FRUITA 3RD OF JULY FIREWORKS DISPLAY -Snooks Bottom- Monday, July 3rd, fireworks will be lit at Snooks Bottom. Call the City of Fruita Parks & Rec Dept. for information 970-858-0360. Show at Dusk.
- July 4th -INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE (DOWNTOWN GJ) Downtown Grand Junction Tuesday, July 4th | The Annual 4th of July Parade in Downtown on Main Street in Grand Junction. Starts at 10 AM.
- July 4th - JULY 4TH CELEBRATION AT THE POOL Lincoln Park Moyer Pool - Tuesday, July 4, 2017 Come celebrate the 4th of July at the pool! Admission is $2.41 per person for all ages, includes waterslide (must be 42" tall for slide)! Address: 12th and North Ave.,Grand Junction Phone: 970-254-3866
- July 4th - INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE & CELEBRATION (PALISADE) Downtown Palisade, CO - The Town of Palisade turns Red, White and Blue to Celebrate the 4th of July. Tuesday, July 4th at 9AM the parade begins at the Firehouse at Iowa to 3rd to Main Street heading south. Address: Downtown Palisade, CO, Palisade Phone : 970-778-0209
- July 4th - 4TH OF JULY FREE WATERMELON FEED Lutheran Church & School of Messiah- FREE Watermelon in the East parking lot of the church directly across from Lincoln Park Barn. Come out for a tasty summer treat! Address: 840 North 11th Street,Grand Junction Phone: 970-245-2838
- July 5th - GRAND JUNCTION ROCKIES BASEBALL -Suplizio Field Tuesday, July 4 vs. Orem - Independence Day Fireworks after the game! Game time: 6 PM Wednesday, July 5 vs. Orem - Game time: 6:40 PM Address: 12th Street & North Ave,Grand Junction Phone: 970-255-7625
- July 5th - FARM AND RANCH MARKET Cross Orchards Historic Site - The Farm and Ranch Market will be at The Museums of Western Colorado's Cross Orch Address: 3073 F Road, Grand Junction Phone: 970-464-9108
- July 6th - THURSDAY CONCERT IN THE PARK SERIES Fruita Civic Center Park Each Thursday evening at 7:30 PM | Free admission | Bring a chair or blanket. | 2017 Lineup below - June 15 Bicycle Annie - Alternative Address: 325 E. Aspen Avenue, Fruita Phone: 970-858-0360
- July 7th - COLORADO LAVENDER FESTIVAL (FESTIVAL IN THE PARK-SATURDAY ONLY) Downtown Palisade and Western Colorado Festival in the park is on Saturday the 8th only. 7th Annual Lavender Festival is Fri-Sun, July 7-9, 2017 with events all weekend long and the festival in the park on Saturday.
- July 7th - MOVIES UNDER THE STARS SERIES - GLADE PARK
Glade Park Fire Department - A different movie each Friday night all summer Jun 9 thru Aug 18. Bring your chairs and warm clothes. No outside food or beverages... Address: 16400 DS Road, Glade Park
- July 7th - FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY - FRUITA Civic Center Park
Join us in Fruita for Food Truck Fridays. The food trucks and vendors will be lined up for you to enjoy you dinner, desserts and beverages. Address: 325 E. Aspen Avenue,
Our team over at Real Estate West wishes everyone a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!